Resilium Insurance was a new arm of the Suncorp group. The business had little awareness or visibility among its audience: advisers and practices. Advice Centre was created as a blog and content hub, however, there was no distribution strategy to ensure that Resilium was reaching its audience on the right channels and engaging them.
Isentia Strategy & Content created a full content marketing strategy with Resilium. A core component of this was using social media channels to reach and engage brokers:
- Established a new LinkedIn page – a Showcase Page ’Business success builder’ to target advisers while consuming content in a professional mindset.
- Created content specifically for the channel: visual, digestible and with CTAs to the Advice Centre to learn more.
- Researched and short-listed groups on LinkedIn to seed content into.
- Established weekly social listening reports to inform content creation and recognise and resolve any risk or issues.
This was a 13-month campaign with a $130,000 paid media budget:
- 2,598,173 impressions delivered to advisers and practice managers.
- 21,897 clicks through to the Advice Centre.
- 4,298 social interactions (likes, comments, shares, follows).
- Through optimisation, attained a CPC of $5.99 (industry average $8.50).
- Excellent engagement rates of 1.008% (industry average at the time was 0.57%).