Creating Hans Smallgoods first end-to-end digital content marketing campaign to increase brand awareness for its Oliving range. Increase brand awareness about this healthier meat product among grocery buyers in Australia and to increase sales.
- A multifaceted digital and content marketing strategy, involving Bec and Lleyton Hewitt as ambassadors.
- Established a Mediterranean-themed campaign that showcased the benefits of olive oil and a Mediterranean lifestyle.
- Created a content hub ’Oliving the life’ to host recipes, videos, blogs and tips and tricks.
- Established a social media strategy with social video at the forefront.
- Established a native advertising strategy to seed content to relevant audiences and nurture through retargeting; employed Plista, Unruly, influencers, publisher networks and social channels, Facebook and Instagram.
Between 20 January and 30 June the following results were achieved:
- Reached more than 6 million Australians and was engaged by 2.6 million targeted users.
- Generated 1.78 million Facebook video views – 198% more than the projected figure.
- Produced more than 93K engagements (likes, comments shares).
- Average time on site was 1min 21sec, with a bounce rate of 34%.
- Created a retargeting pool of 924,000 of engaged users who can be retargeted in the near future.
Check out some of the content on 'Our Work