As a member of the International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication (AMEC), the leading organisation for media analysis and measurement and communications research globally, Isentia joins more than 140 members in 41 countries worldwide and international membership chapters in North America, Asia Pacific and Europe.
In 2017, lsentia celebrated a successful year at the AMEC Awards, celebrating in the host country of Bangkok, the first occasion that Asia has hosted the AMEC annual conference and awards ceremony.
At this year’s AMEC Awards, we were fortunate enough to win 8 Awards including the coveted Company of the Year award for the third consecutive year.
- Communications Research & Measurement Company of the Year
- Gold for Best measurement of a not-for-profit campaign for White Ribbon Day: White Ribbon 2016
- Gold for Most impactful client recommendations arising from a measurement study for New Zealand Olympic Committee: Female Athletes and Rio 2016
- Gold for Most impactful client recommendations arising from a measurement study for White Ribbon Day: White Ribbon 2016
- Silver for Best measurement of a consumer campaign for SM Supermalls: Cutting through the complexity: How digital measurement delivers SM’s leadership
- Bronze for Best measurement of a consumer campaign for DBS: Banking in Singapore
- Bronze for Best measurement of a not-for-profit campaign for R U OK?: Day 2016
- Bronze for Most innovative use of measurement in a digital campaign for Harbour City Estates Limited: “We’re all Smurfs!” art exhibition
We’re proud to be the most awarded Member of AMEC and have won many Awards over many years for the quality and depth of our media analysis.