Myth: There’s always a better time to measure
It can be easy to get swept up and move on to the next campaign, launch, message or social crisis as soon as the last one has finished - but even the best strategies need time to be reviewed. Not just to reflect and benchmark performance, but to also help provide insight into what worked, what needs to change, if opportunities were missed, or if there are changes to be actioned as a result of your hard work.
We can help you measure your media performance across all media types and deliver strategic insights to help you guide your future tactics and decisions
Measurement, analysis and performance is often added to the 'I'll get to that when I have a spare minute' list, which very rarely eventuates when you consider how full your plate is. Our Year in Review reports can be done at any time throughout the year - providing at-a-glance findings and top-line insights with instantly comparable and easy to understand metrics.
- Assess the volume and audience or circulation of press and broadcast coverage in each state and territory over a 12-month period
- Uncover the media outlets that reported on you the most often
- Learn about the influence you had in the media
- Reveal peak periods for you or for all your competitors
- Measure the proportion of your media coverage that quoted or mentioned one or more of your spokespeople.
Whether you want to demonstrate a year of great work, or put forward a case for change - there’s no time to wait! Measure what matters and make measurable what isn’t.