13 April 2018
Media intelligence company, Isentia, has showcased its leadership in research, measurement and insights, with 11 nominations at the 2018 AMEC International Communication Effectiveness Awards.
It’s again been nominated for the prestigious AMEC Communications Research & Measurement Company of the Year Award, which it has won consecutively for the past three years in a row. Other category nominations include creating innovative methodologies to shaping product development with insights.
The nominations for Young Professional of the Year includes Senior Insights Manager, Timothy Gan, and Media Analyst, Joshua Howarth. This is Gan’s second nomination for this award.
Khali Sakkas, Chief Executive of Insights at Isentia, said: “We couldn’t be more thrilled to have our team recognised as being at the top of their profession, with such a large number of international award nominations.
“Isentia has spent years investing in innovation to cement its position as the market-leader in media intelligence. These awards show the value of combining the best technology with experience and passion, to find the insights that really matter to our clients.”
The AMEC Awards celebrate exceptional work in business research, measurement and analytics. Having been awarded more than 43 AMEC medals between 2010 and 2017, Isentia is the most awarded media analysis and research company across 150 members represented in 86 countries.
The winners will be announced on Thursday 14 June at the AMEC Awards presentation event in Barcelona, during the AMEC Global Summit.
The categories of shortlisted campaigns include:
- Best measurement of a business to business campaign
- Best measurement of a consumer campaign
- Best use of integrated communication measurement/research
- Most impactful client recommendations arising from a measurement study
- Most innovative use of measurement in a digital campaign
- Best use of social media measurement
- Innovation award for new measurement methodologies
- Young Professional of the Year
- AMEC Communications Research & Measurement Company of the Year
See the full list here:
For more information, please contact:
Howorth, Ogilvy Public Relations Australia
+61 407 771 019